Due to COVID-19, we are recommending the following precautions from the CDC in our office for the safety of yourself, other patients, and our staff:
- The use of face masks and proper PPE for all people in the clinic
- Temperature screenings of all staff and patients upon arrival
- Maintain proper distancing, with less than 10 people in the clinic
- Rides and family please wait outside in vehicle
It is also recommended that patients stay home:
- If you are over the age of 65 years old.
- If you or someone around you has traveled outside of the United States or are coming from abroad in the last 14 days.
- If you have a fever, vomiting and or any symptoms of a lower respiratory illness, such as coughing or difficulty breathing.
- If you think you have the “flu” or “bronchitis”.
- If you have been in close contact with a person confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- If you have an autoimmune disease or are immunocompromised.
If you have any questions, please call:
Deale 410-867-1517 Chesapeake Beach 443-646-5514