Elite Care Physical Therapy is currently accepting new patients. We accept most insurances, workers compensation, medicare and auto accident policies. Same day appointments may be available including early morning and evening appointments.
Elite Care (Deale Location)
5950 Deale-Churchton Rd, Suite C
Deale, Maryland 20751
Monday-Thursday: 7:30am – 7pm
Friday: 7:30am – 5pm
Saturday: By appointment only
Elite Care (Chesapeake Beach Location)
8501 Bayside Road Suite C-4
Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732
Monday and Wednesday: 7:30am-6pm
Friday: By appointment only
What should I bring to my first appointment?
- Drivers License or Photo ID
- Insurance Card (see accepted plans)
- Physical Therapy Prescription or Referral (if required by your insurance, please contact us if you have questions).
- New Patient Paperwork (see patient forms)
- List of current medications, vitamins, and other supplements.
- X-Rays/MRIs/Other Films & Reports
What should I wear to my appointment?
Comfortable clothing to wear for exam; we suggest shorts/exercise pants, sneakers, t-shirt.